Over the years, there has been a great germ-stopping debate about alcohol-based sanitizer versus alcohol-free sanitizer. Most people prefer whatever product feels best on their skin, while others stick with what they know. However, both alcohol-based and non-alcohol hand sanitizers are effective in killing germs on the spot.
6 Benefits of alcohol-free sanitizer:
- Alcohol-free sanitizer is extremely popular among nurses since they don’t dry hands out. This product allows you to retain natural oils and moisture.
- Due to our current pandemic, we are required to sanitize regularly. As you might have noticed, each sanitizer has a different odor. And to be 100% honest, some of it doesn’t smell that great. Luckily, alcohol-free sanitizer is also fragrance-free.
- Alcohol-free sanitizer offers lengthy protection against germs. Various case studies proved that it lasts for up to 6 hours after application.
- Benzalkonium chloride is a popular ingredient in alcohol-free sanitizers. It is known as an antiseptic and known bacteria killer.
- Quat-based (quaternary ammonium compounds) hand sanitizers are non-flammable. Moreover, it does not sting on damaged or dry hands. They are very popular among America’s schools but has not yet been FDA approved.
- This product is cost-efficient, especially if you buy it in bulk.
According to the Wall Street Journal, Safe Hands conducted a study in which 20 volunteers were asked to use an alcohol-free hand sanitizer ten times over several hours. As a result, they experienced no redness or visual signs of irritation on their hands.
Markon Worldwide offers alcohol-free sanitizer specifically designed for schools. Visit http://www.markonworldwide.com/school-disinfectant/